| || |
|Email Marketing, Landing Pages and Microsites |
|Advanced Targeting and Easy Dynamic Content Creation |
|TailoredMail is the only solution available in the market that gives authors a simple point and click interface to create dynamic email – which improves click-through rates by more than 70%. |
- Unparalleled Reporting and Tracking
- 20+ reports to view individual tracking, trends, and most-active vs. least active users
- Full historical tracking for ALL subscribers, including scoring and survey results
- Geo-tracking and targeting
- Heat-map views to see where your tracking results
- Dynamic newsletters and campaigns with project-organization
- multiple authoring and workflow support
- dynamically target each piece of content to specific subscribers
- Industry-best support for Mobile Devices
- Mobile devices are auto-detected and presented in an intuitive, mobile-friendly layout
- Complete mobile-device reporting and tracking
- Robust Landing Pages
- One-click-creation and automated "return to full-edition" capability
- Easily embed surveys and forms.
- Scoring and Triggers of any emailed content
- Auto-Responders and Drip Automation
- Send leads automatically to sales teams when scoring-thresholds are met
- Elaborate Testing Capability
- Automated A/B testing of subject lines, content, templates, and from-names.
- Unique "Test + Winner" feature
- Preview your layouts in 30+ email clients.
- Social Media Integration
- Automatic insertion of up-to 15 social media sharing options
- Publish and track your content directly with Twitter, Facebook Pages, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Search-Engine Integration
- All content is search-engine-optimized, with meta-tagging and URL-friendly design
- Automatically submits a "sitemap" to Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Generates organic search traffic – boost your own brand.
- Integrated with third-party applications
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft CRM (supports real-time synchronization with "Marketing Lists")
- Any internal system using our API.
- Industry Best Deliverability and Reputation Management
- Supports all best-practice reputation technologies, including SPF and Domain-Keys
- Partnership with Return Path for industry-wide white-listing and reporting with major ISPs
- Direct relationships with major ISPs for reputation support and dispute resolution